After much persuasion and encouragement from Kayla, exploring the inbox of my Hotmail account every blue moon, and the realization that my trusty and cautious best friends Jill and Barbie each had a "blog" I jumped in with both feet! So here we go...maybe...let me start by saying my post will more than likely be random in nature, timeliness, and frequency. As Brent has informed me, "...I don't care if you use my name in the address, but I'm probably not going to check it..." I didn't even attempt to explain to him that it wasn't email, somethings are just better left unsaid... Therefore I will most likely be the sole "blogger" here and will do my best to keep all updated. And on that note I'll leave you with this quote...
"The early bird may get the worm, but the second mouse gets the cheese!"
Woo Hoo :) Glad to see you joined in on the fun. :) Tell the fam hello. Love ya guys
ReplyDelete