So...I had good intentions of keeping this updated on a more consistent basis, but something just keeps gettin' in the way. It's always the same something, too. Let me see...what's the word for it...I'm looking for a politically correct term...LIFE, yeah that's the right word! Don't get me wrong I'm not complaining about life or my life. I love life and I love my life. If you would have told me five years ago that today I would be jugglin' a 19 month old full-of-life-and-love blondie with her mother's middle name, plannin' a weddin that is going to take place just days shy of a month and invites are still bein' stuffed, sortin' through what seems to be a bottomless pit of dirty laundry, attemptin' to make a home, chasin' rodeos across the state as a timer and no longer a competitor, searchin' for free time to pick up a rope and saddle a horse again...I would have laughed in your face and suggested we take another shot, probably of tequila, to toast to your craziness. It is truly amazing what life has in store for each of us. Life is a gift, not a guarantee and should not be lived, but rather celebrated. You only have one life to live, therefore do not just dream your dreams, live them and live them out loud!! And to that I should best be gettin' back to stuffin' invites in anticipation for the conclusion of naptime. Remember to cherish each moment, relish the time spent with family and friends, and embellish your life with all that you dream of. The quote I will leave you with this time is...
"Living might mean taking chances, but they're worth taking,
Loving might be a mistake but it's worth making."
~Leanne Womack
lyrics from "I Hope You Dance"
Oh wow this is so true. Isn't life a beautiful thing? And what's even more beautiful than that is that I get to see your face and that darling little girl's face and be a part of the next chapter in your life in just a few days shy of a month. I love you guys. See you soon...
ReplyDeleteI LOVE IT!! You should take part in blogging more often, as you truly inspire me!
ReplyDelete